domingo, 3 de junho de 2012

have you ever fall in love?!?

"When I fall in love by Nat King Cole When I fall in love It will be forever Or I'll never fall in love In a restless world like this is Love is ended before it's begun And too many moon light kisses Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun When I give my heart It will be completely Or I'll never give my heart And the moment I can feel that You feel that way too Is when I fall in love with you And the moment I can feel that You feel that way too Is when I fall in love with you" http://letras.terra.com.br/nat-king-cole/67499/traducao.html Do you believe in love? Have you ever fall in love? Would you describe the perfect man/woman for your life?

2 comentários:

  1. Hello Nick, I got your message yesterday, I'll see how I can help. Your problem is the high cholesterol, to solve their problem you have to stop eating fatty foods and eat healthy foods like vegetables and so on.
    Have your friends, I advise not paying attention.
    Goodbye, Igor Patrick 2 º A

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Who is she?

    My friend is Maíra. She is sixteen yers old and her favorite color is gold. She likes comedy movies and her favorite actor is Randy Orton. She thinks her group of very good school. She never Studied Inglês and think it is not good. One important thing is about Alison que she is a sensitive person.

    NOTE: Teacher had q of the questionnaire on me as I lost the paper with the answers of my partner Rafaela.

    Maíra Souza Ferreira 2° C

    ResponderExcluir